My name is Olivia (she/her). I’m in college somewhere in the United States, studying English Secondary Education and Creative Writing (technically a minor), as well as pursuing a reading license addition and planning on doing some of my student teaching abroad in England. I plan on becoming an English teacher and publishing my own books. I’m not particularly picky about genre, but I tend to infuse my writing with what I’ve learned and observed, and right now the best fit for that is middle grade and YA. I think it’s such an important phase of life, and there are so many diverse perspectives to explore.
Other places you can find me:
- Tumblr (in which I ramble about what I’m reading and reblog aesthetically pleasing bookish pictures. I also have a more personal/fandom one, though be aware that my thoughts/opinions on something can change over time.)
- Goodreads (where I regularly update my reading, rate and mini-review books, and try to find and add every book I’ve ever read in the edition I read it)
- Twitter (updates and mini rambles)
- YouTube (a work in progress)
- Redbubble (currently experimenting mostly with typography of favorite quotes)
- Instagram (for bookish pictures)